DIY Christmas Ornaments
I really like an old timey, simple Christmas tree. I’ll show you some decorations you can make for yourself!
A perfect day for my holiday spirits. Last year when my sister was visiting we made salt dough stamped ornaments. Click here for the complete instructions. We rolled out the dough…
We had a lot of fun making these. They’re slightly imperfect, but we’re not looking for perfection!
Last year + this year I made cranberry garlands. I learned a couple handy tips that made it easier this year. Previously, my sister + I had used regular sewing thread + regular sewing needles. Naaay, my friends – this is wrong. This year I used baker’s twine which is thicker + stronger. And a wool embroidery needle. Some of the cranberries are a little tough, so you need a sturdy needle to stick it to it! Plus, the tip of the wool needle is slightly rounded + not super sharp, which helps you avoid stabbing yourself. All in all, makes stringing MUCH quicker!
So presh. I hope the holiday season preparations are making you happy + not stressed out!!!! Take care, everyone!
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)