An introduction is in order!!!
How completely rude of me!!! It came to my attention that some of you guys live in other states and/or don’t know Jeff as well as some of you other gals do. Here’s a simplified rundown. Here we go.
1) Jeff is a costumer like me + we met as friends + comrades while filming Inception on top of a mountain that no one should ever have filmed on because I thought we were all going to die every single day in a blizzard of icy hell.
2) Yes, yes. He does say things like, “aboot” (about), “aroond” (around), + he does say “eh” alot. Thus the title of the blog.
3) He is a little bit like a happy, sweet, floppy, human Muppet
3) People have actually asked me what Canadians eat. I tell them he only eats elk, moose + venison.
4) He loves wearing hats
5) I mean REALLY loves wearing hats
6) Loves his gadgets a little too much. If you spend enough time with us, at one point I’m sure you’ll catch me saying, “Ifyoudon’tputthatiphonedowni’mgoingtothrowitoutthewindow”. Guaranteed.
7) He is the sweetest, most patient giant with the biggest heart, + I can’t wait for us to get married!!!
Jeff looks so handsome!
He IS handsome, isn’t he?!